A maioría dos comerciantes traballan en conseguir, medrar, manter estratexias. Obter clientes, facer crecer clientes e mantelos. Despois de asistir a Conferencia Webtrends, Tamén aprendín iso recuperar ex-clientes é unha gran estratexia.
Since attending the conference, I've been keeping my eye out for a re-engagement or recovery campaign. Recently, I killed my Boingo wireless account. The service worked perfectly and had an outstanding iPhone application that connected any participating airport at a touch of the screen. I didn't close the account because of the service… I was just off the road so I didn't need it anymore.
Ao recibir o correo electrónico, impresionoume as características, o deseño e o deseño impecable. Cada característica do correo electrónico foi deseñada coidadosamente e ben executada:
- marca – the email is strongly branded so there's no confusion as to the sender.
- mensaxe – there's a very strong call out that is an overview of the email so you need not read further if you don't want to.
- Ofrecer – there's a notification of a oferta especial, aumentando a curiosidade do lector para que profundice.
- Valor – before mentioning the offer, Boingo is effective at first letting you know what's improved about their service! They also actually follow up the entire email with a P.P.S. that throws in a couple additional features.
- Detalles da oferta - Os detalles reais da oferta presentan unha forte letra negrita na copia da mensaxe.
- Autoridade – the message is signed by the actual President and CEO. This relays to the customer how important they are… the message comes right from the top! (Of course, I realize it's not… but the inference is very important.
- Inspecciona – not enough? Boingo cares so much that they wish to know why. If you don't take advantage of the offer, they would at least like to hear why. The survey they designed was short, sweet and to the point.
In my opinion, this is a very well-designed and executed campaign. Did it make me renew my account? Not at this point – since I'm not in a position to utilize the service. Thankfully, that was one of the options on the survey asking why I would not renew. Will I renew my Boingo service when I'm back on the road again? Absolutely!